Any questions, issues, or custom requests? Don't hesitate to reach out to us by using the chat button in the lower right-hand corner of the site or:
Custom Motion Graphics Video Templates
Not seeing the template you need in the Market Place? Want to add an additional element?
Call or Email us at email@example.com and we can give quote based on the complexity of your request.
Examples of additional customizations available:
- Customer Templates
- Private Templates (Only available for your internal business use cases)
- Font changes (Future online feature)
- Scene length: Cut down or extend the scene to fit your needs
- Add a banner, logo, or your company's brand elements to any part (or entirety) of the video
- Any other requests? Just ask!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Try to find the original file from when your logo was created: likely this was in a PNG format.
- If you have a photo editor like Adobe Photoshop, you can make the background transparent.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to do the conversion for you. ($25 charge)
The soundtrack will be faded out at the end of the video.
Several templates in our Marketplace have the ability to adjust their length to accommodate the user’s input. These templates are called “Variable Length Videos (VLV),” and can be found by searching for “custom length” in the marketplace search bar.
It is always best to make sure you are logged into the account you want to apply your subscription to before making your purchase. If you have mistakenly purchased a subscription under the wrong account, contact us at email@example.com.
When we have multiple videos come through to be rendered, we put them into a 'queue'. Essentially we put the videos in a line to get rendered. What a queue boost does is, it jumps your video to the front of the line, ensuring your video is the first to be rendered
If you sign up for an annual subscription you get 130 queue boost annually (10 more than monthly). If you sign up for a monthly subscription you get 10 queue boosts a month.
The symbols and numeric values are icons that represent the number of specific user inputs present in each template. Use this information to help you plan your video creation experience:
The picture/video icon represents the number of image or video inputs available for customization in each template.
The text icon represents the number of text inputs available for customization in each template.
The color icon represents the number of color inputs available for customization in each template.